The duration of the excursion is about an hour: 30-40 minutes in the territory of the complex and 20-30 minutes of the demonstration of a historical film.
The group will see and learn about:
- The buildings which are architectural monuments
- What was here before and where the Neglinka River has gone
- How and when Sandunovskeye baths were constructed
- Why they are called “Sandunovskiye”
- About the owners
- About the Moorish courtyard
- The biggest swimming pool with columns (30-40th of 20th century)
-Why there is a Turkish hall in the Russian bath
- Specificity of Russian baths
- Good traditions of a bath and regulations of the bath
- “Sanduns” restaurant and its peculiar features
- Photos of Old Moscow on the walls of the restaurant
- Historical film about Sanduns
Package price from 25 euro per person.