Arrival in St.Petersburg.
Meeting with the guide in the airport or at the railway station.
Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation after 14.00.
Welcome dinner with a glass of champagne.
Free time or time to visit additional excursions.
Departure for a sightseeing tour with outside view of the most outstanding and famous sights of Saint-Petersburg.
You will admire the panorama of the beautiful Neva, you will see magnificent ensembles of the central squares, drive along the central avenues and streets of the city. Everything that attracts guests from all over the world will be brought to your attention: Kazan Cathedral, Savior on Spilled Blood Cathedral, Summer Gargen, Admiralty, Senate Square, the Bronze Horseman monument, St.Isaak's Cathedral, Winter Palace, Palace Bridge, Spit of Vasil's island, the Exchange building, Rostral columns, University embankment, Mikhailovsky Palace, Marble Palace, Mikhailovsky Castle, Mar's Field, Nevsky Prospect and other places of interest.
Excursuion to Peter and Paul Fortress with visit to Peter and Paul cathedral - a burial place of almost all the Russian emperors and empresses from Peter the Great to Nicholas II and his family.
Lunch at a restaurant with a tasting of famous national drinks.
Visit to the Hermitage - one of the largest museums in the world, a real treasury of world culture and art, which holds more than 3.5 million exhibits.
Dinner in the palace interiors of the city.
After the breakfast in the hotel you will visit the fabulous gardens and fountains of Peter the Great’s summer residence in Petergof, located at the coast of the Baltic Sea in 25 km from the city.
Lunch at the city restaurant
Departure for excursion to Tsarskoe Selo to explore the brilliant Catherine Palace that is a striking example of baroque architecture gifted by Peter the Great to his wife Catherine I.
During the tour you take a walk through the lavish parks and gardens of this outstanding palace and enjoy its gorgeous interiors, including the world-renowned Amber Room.
Russian feast in the traditional restaurant of Russian cuisine «Podvorie». The interior of the restaurant is a real wooden tower, the decoration of which was created with taste and love.
Еxcursion to the Faberge museum - world's largest collection of works by Faberge at the Shuvalov Palace.
Lunch at the city restaurant.
Transfer to the airport or to the railway station.
Rate for 1 pax in EUR ½ Twin
|in 4*+ «Holiday Inn Moscovsky Vorota», «Park Inn by Radisson Nevsky» and similar
Suppl. for SGL room
|01.01 - 31.03.22 + 11.10 - 31.03.23
|01.04 - 30.04.22 + 01.10 - 10.11.22
|01.05 - 10.05.22 + 19.08 - 30.09.22
|11.05 - 18.07.22
- accommodation in Saint-Petersburg 3 nights with breakfasts, registration fee
- 1 lunch at a restaurant with a tasting of famous national drinks, 2 lunches at the city restaurant, 1 traditional russian dinner in restaurant «Podvorie», 1 dinner in restaurant with a glass of champagne, 1 dinner in the palace interiors of the city
- the Hermitage (the main museum complex), Peter and Paul Fortress with the cathedral, the Lower Park in Peterhof (the Grand Palace 01.01-22.04.22 and 17.10-31.03.23), the Catherine Palace and park in Tsarskoe Selo, Faberge museum
- comfortable minibus for 10+1/ bus for 15+1 and more
- licenced English, German, French, Italian and Spanish speaking guide
- 2nd guide where necessary
- 1 FOC in sgl room